Where can I get help or more information about cannabis?

If you are worried about your own or somebody else’s cannabis use, contact the Alcohol and Drug Information Service. The Alcohol and Drug Information Centres are state and territory-based services that offer information, advice, referral, intake, assessment and support. They offer services for individuals, their family and friends, general practitioners, other health professionals, and business and community groups.

Source: Australian Government. Alcohol and Drug Information Service website.